Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Girl!





I'm so happy to share more pictures of Miss Lula Marie with you. She is talking up a storm and has a new word, or what we can understand as a word, almost everyday. She is taking about 6 steps by herself before she falls. She is trying to RUN not walk! Once she slows down I think crawling will be old news. She is healthy and happy and loves to read her books and pretend play with her toys. She is even feeding her stuffed animals while making the "chewing" sound. She has her "lovies" and her little Lamby that she carries with her where ever she goes.
She is always laughing and loves to say "hello" to everyone she passes. She has such a warm heart. I'm going to post a video of her soon I promise! Oh, and yes.. she is licking the window... just like her daddy.

3 comments:

Bill said...

Daddy is a window licker? Who knew? Have you tried letting her walkj behind the lion yet?

Bill said...

mampa cant type in the dark

Bill said...

gamma says "You go girl!!!"