Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winter 2010











Oh, Blog how I have forsaken you. I apologize to all the blog readers. Lula is doing great and keeps me so busy chasing after her that I have no time to write anymore.
She is a year and a half, 31 inches tall and 24 pounds. "SO BIG"! She says over a hundred words ( at last count, thanks for helping count Grandpa), speaks in almost complete sentences, knows her colors, shapes, emotions, some of her alphabet "Blue N Mama" when holding a block, with what else.. but a big blue N on it :)
She counts, be it out of order to 10, and has started mixing in an 18 here and there for something different. She loves to read, run and play. I take her to the local library for story time with other babies and toddlers each week and she adores our time there. She loves to interact with the other "BABIES!!!!" and sing songs and read books. She is such a sweet girl. At the last story time she made me and the other mother's laugh when she crept over to a little mouse finger puppet stood over it, thought about it and picked it up with her pincher fingers by the tail and made the nasty face, held it as far away from her body as possible and brought it over to me. With tears in my eyes, from laughing so hard, I showed her it was a puppet and asked her to bring it back to the teacher. She told me no no then reluctantly pinched it be the ear and ran it over and threw it in the teacher's lap. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Since I blogged last we have spent some birthday's with family and have had a lot to celebrate. Namely life. Some day I hope to look back at this time in our lives and be able to share with Lula how much life she brings to everyone around her. Even on your darkest days she manages to let in the sunshine. I hope these pictures warm you in the last month of winter and brighten your darker days.
Till next time. "I LOVE".

1 comment:

kelli marsh said...

She is the cutest, and sweetest little girl. She's growing up too fast though :(